We try to solve your problems as quick as possible.
Before you get in touch with us:
Please read the F.A.Q. section, maybe your problem has been solved already.
If you need personal assistance, please write us:
You can use our contact form.
Please give us as much details of the problem as you can. And make sure to tell us about your system used, hardware, software version, operating system and so on.
The more precise you are her, the quicker we can help.
Update to a new version or public beta.
Here is how you update to a new version:
- Log into your account: https://store.newaudiotechnology.com/users/sign_in
- Go to “My licenses/Download Software”
- Generate an installer for your operating system
- After that process download the installer and run the installer over your current installation.
Now you are ready to go.
Public Beta V2 known issues.
- Some Pro Tools 11 / 12 and Mac OS 10.10 and higher versions cause a SAD initialization issue while the Pro Tools booting. Our recommendation is using Pro Tools 12.6.x on Mac OS 10.12.x. (PT 12.5.2 and Mac OS 10.11.2 should work as well).
- AU works as well but isn’t tested in detail currently.
- Copying plug-ins from track to track cause issues in Pro Tools. We recommend not to copy plug-ins but inserting them directly in the track of the DAW.
- Sometimes the sound gets interrupted, or playback does not sound right. We recommend to re-insert the plug-in or save and restart the session.
- Please keep in mind that the correct processing order needs to be managed in any DAW for the proper working of the Spatial Audio Designer. See this setup tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX0NJc4fhd4
- The SAD In-One and Virtual Producer version are not included in the public beta for now.
- We heard about a license issue who sometimes prevent to open the SAD and SSC. If this happens, just use the stable installer again to work with the current version for now. We still work on this issue.
- We know about an issue about Send module signals who appear in the Mix module but no sound is available while using more or other vBuses as the Default vBuss. Just use the Default vBuss for now. We still work on that issue.
Please feel invited to let us know any problem you find out. Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide us with the details of your system and how the problem occurred. The more information we have, the easier it is to fix issues.
Thank you in advance.
Your New Audio Technology Team.